Note from 2015 H4H committee: We know many of you are already knee-deep in plans for this year’s Harvest for Hunger campaign. Thanks, in advance, for everything you’re doing to help ensure another successful campaign!
We’d like to schedule a “Team Captain” conference call in early March to review available resources and help answer any questions you and your team might have as the campaign gets underway. Until then, here are a few reminders:
- Continue checking this site for marketing materials and campaign guidelines. Additional resources are posted as we receive requests.
- “Best Fundraising Event” form is now posted under the Captain Resources section of this site. (Winner receives $2,500 bonus dollars!)
- Agris instructions have been posted under Captain Resources. Please share with your business unit controller/bookkeeper.
- Don’t forget to contact your local food banks/shelves for regional statistics, additional marketing ideas, logistics for food donations, etc.
Thanks for all your hard work! We look forward to the captain call in early March.
-2015 H4H Committee
Posted Feb. 24, 2015
H4H marketing materials now posted!
In just over two weeks, the 2015 CHS H4H campaign will officially be underway! As your campaign gets rolling, be sure to check this site for captain materials, important dates and other campaign information.
- Visit the About section of this site for key campaign information.
- Click on Captain Resources to download posters and other marketing materials.
Posted Feb. 11, 2015
2015 Guidelines Now Posted!
Ready to begin planning your H4H campaign? Visit the About section of this site for key dates, campaign details, fundraising ideas and more!
Stay tuned for more information on captain resources, which will be posted by early February.
Friday, January 30, 2015
Stay tuned for 2015 H4H information!
The H4H committee is in the process of updating H4H program guidelines and captain information. All 2015 information will be posted in early February.
In the meantime, here are some things you can do to get started:
- Set a fundraising goal for the 2015 campaign.
- Assign a business unit team captain.
- Designate a regional food bank that will receive donations collected at your business unit.
- Return the participation commitment form by Feb. 6.